OH MY GOD!!! SHE DID IT!!!
Tonight I left Zephyr ouside the crate for the 2nd night in a row and not only did she NOT destroy ANYTHING, when I checked the video, I found that she NEVER MADE A SOUND!!
I cannot express how overjoyed I am!!
This was a HUGE breakthrough...I hope. I’ve read a lot saying that if the dog can get through the first hour without a panic attack, then she should be OK. Well, tonight, she proved that to be true for a night. My hope is that after being so uiet tonight, she’ll be confident enough in the future to continue with this.
Earlier in the day, I walked her for 2 miles. To my surprise, 2 miles really wasn’t all that bad! =)
I gave her a Kong filled with treats and peanut butter, a Buster Cube filled with treats and plugged with frozen peanut butter, and her talking ball filled with treats. I sprayed most surfaces with the body mist stuff. I also gave her one of those squeaking tennis balls.
I’m so proud of my baby...
GOOD GIRL, ZEPHYR!!
Tonight I left Zephyr ouside the crate for the 2nd night in a row and not only did she NOT destroy ANYTHING, when I checked the video, I found that she NEVER MADE A SOUND!!
I cannot express how overjoyed I am!!
This was a HUGE breakthrough...I hope. I’ve read a lot saying that if the dog can get through the first hour without a panic attack, then she should be OK. Well, tonight, she proved that to be true for a night. My hope is that after being so uiet tonight, she’ll be confident enough in the future to continue with this.
Earlier in the day, I walked her for 2 miles. To my surprise, 2 miles really wasn’t all that bad! =)
I gave her a Kong filled with treats and peanut butter, a Buster Cube filled with treats and plugged with frozen peanut butter, and her talking ball filled with treats. I sprayed most surfaces with the body mist stuff. I also gave her one of those squeaking tennis balls.
I’m so proud of my baby...
GOOD GIRL, ZEPHYR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment