Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The first 40 days of Zephyr


Zephyr has been with me for over a month now, but I just recently got a paid version of MacJournal, so I’ll start here. = )

She’s been learning so quickly! She understands sit, lay down, off the furniture, and shake hands. She’s to the point where I’m almost convinced she’s fully potty trained.

She brings so much happiness to me. I’m having a hard time remembering what life was like without her. She gets so excited when I come home from work. I took a bit of work, but she doesn’t get upset anymore when she’s left alone, which makes me very happy. That tells me she has adjusted well to her new home and she is secure in the knowledge that I’ll come home. It’s very refreshing to have someone so thrilled to just be near me. She won my heart the moment I saw her, and I can’t imagine being apart from her. She’s the best friend I’ve always needed, always wanted...but never had. Until now. :)

No comments: