Good girl, Zephyr!
At first, she was bit whiny, but that only lasted about 20 minutes, and it was a really soft whimper...almost like a squeak. Certainly within acceptable volume levels for when I get my own place. =)
Nothing of mine destroyed, and no accidents on the floor!
It’s important to note that she didn’t get quite as much exercise today. I didn’t walk her, but I had her running full speed through the house and in the yard for a decent amount of time.
At first, she was bit whiny, but that only lasted about 20 minutes, and it was a really soft whimper...almost like a squeak. Certainly within acceptable volume levels for when I get my own place. =)
Nothing of mine destroyed, and no accidents on the floor!
It’s important to note that she didn’t get quite as much exercise today. I didn’t walk her, but I had her running full speed through the house and in the yard for a decent amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment